25 June 2011

It's Summertime

You know summer and end-of-school vibes are in the air when higher temperatures settle in across the hexagon...


Weather map (http://france.lachainemeteo.com) for Sunday 26 June 2011
(37°C = 98.6°F)

...country-wide scandal breaks out over the baccalauréat (secondary school exams)...
(read the article from France24.com in English here)


...and your kids go nuts relishing the inappropriateness of squirting unsuspecting pedestrians with water pistols from two stories up.


2 comments:

The Humble Scribe said...

Tell me about the heat! Jeez, I only manbaged ten kilometers on my bide today. Just couldn't handle any more. Your kids and their water pistols might have freshened me up for one more kilometer, but no more. Phew.

The Humble Scribe said...

Sorry, I meant 'bike.'